Baby Bell- Babyfeet Silver ID-386
The BabyBell Collection:
After +/- 5 months of pregnancy, the inner ear of the unborn baby is already developed and is connected to the nervous system. When the expectant mother/father rolls the bell over the belly, the baby will hear the sound gently and can recognise this after birth. It is a pleasant and soft sound for mother and child bonding.
A lovely keepsake afterwards. Cord can be shortened for use beyond the bump.
- The materials are all nickel and free.
- Cord has a length of +/- 80cm [if you wear it measured from top to bottom]
- Selling price £ 32.95
- Comes in a gift bag [see image]
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returning unwanted goods:
You may return unwanted goods, within 30 days of purchase, to us at your own expense, as long as they are unsued and in the same condition when purchased. Please email us for returns address and process.
We will refund your purchase within 48 hours of receiving the goods. We refund the value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them. Refunds will be credited back to the original payment method that the goods were bought with.
All returns need to be unused, in their original packaging and in a sellable condition.
Please email us with full details and photographs as evidence.
Shipping is within the UK and Ireland only.
Packed and dispatched Monday to Friday. You can expect your delivery within 2 to 5 days.
- Standard delivery is £1.45
- Free Delivery over £35.00
- Dispatched via Royal Mail
- Includes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Island, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands
- Standard delivery for Republic of Ireland is £4.95